Position Title: Project Manager
Supervisor: Urban - Practice Area Manager
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who understands the importance of building relationships and effective communication. Someone who can do the job with professionalism and collaboration; who’s satisfaction comes from a well-executed project.
The Urban Project Manager will be responsible for the successful completion of the municipal engineering and site work components of various urban redevelopment projects throughout the City of Toronto and surrounding Greater Toronto Area, from the initial site feasibility and planning approvals, through to detailed design, and ultimately construction implementation.
• Candidates must have significant experience in the management of land development projects within established urban centres, with a preference toward those with experience in the City of Toronto.
• Full cycle of Project Management skills from inception to completion, including, budgeting, tracking, scheduling, coordination, liaising and problem-solving.
• Ability to manage and coordinate effectively all stakeholders involved. Ability to review and comment on engineering design drawings to ensure client’s needs are being met and convey their needs to both the internal design and external agencies.
• Ability to prepare development feasibility reports and cost estimates in support of land acquisition studies.
• Preparation and or coordination of Master Environmental Servicing Plans, Functional Servicing Reports, Design Briefs, Stormwater Management Reports and related supporting documentation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong leadership, ability to motivate and manage others.
• Liaise with Municipalities and approval agencies on local regulations and development application requirements.
• 8+ years of relevant industry experience managing urban development projects
• University Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Technologist Diploma
• P.Eng an asset
• PMI Designation an asset
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Working knowledge of AutoCad and Civil 3D an asset
• Valid Driver’s Licence
Kitty Senko, Human Resources | Phone: (905) 326-3165 | email@example.com