Position Title: CA Manager
Team: Contract Administration
Supervisor: CA - Practice Area Manager
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has an extensive knowledge and understanding of construction methodology in the civil engineering land development field. Someone who is able to effectively communicate, influence, coordinate and liaise with all interested parties. Someone ready and able to lead and inspire a team.
The Contract Administration (CA) Manager is responsible for supporting and coordinating the daily activities of junior Contract Administrators assigned to various land development projects throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Additionally, the CA Manager will support the Project Manager as a secondary client contact for all Contract Administration related matters throughout the project. They will be responsible for assuring the client’s needs are identified, monitored and addressed in a timely manner.
• Working knowledge of Ministry of Labour rules and regulations as they pertain to construction.
• Full working knowledge of Construction Safety.
• Experienced in preparation of Tender and Contract Documents.
• Experienced in construction Bid process.
• Provide constructability options to Client and Contractor in the event of site conflicts.
• Understanding of progress certifications.
• Experienced in Conflict Management of onsite, client and or project related issues.
• Basic knowledge of Ministry of Environment soil designations.
• Experienced in managing others.
• Post-secondary 3 year Civil Technology Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years’ combined experience in inspection and contracts administration.
• Valid driver’s licence and have access to a vehicle.
Kitty Senko, Human Resources | Phone: (905) 326-3165 | firstname.lastname@example.org